Category Archives: Tom Clancy’s Series
Don’t get me wrong. . . . . Anyone who has played ANY Tom Clancy games on the PC have been waiting for a new Ghost Recon title for a LONG time.
Long story short, everything I loved about Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (GR:AW), GTAV, The Division, Rainbow Six: Siege MINUS everything I hated about all of the above.
Play Siege Free from February 2nd – 5th. Same weekend Ghost Recon: Wildlands open beta starts?
Click Here for details
- Dutch Elite- task force, looking for players
- Finally PVP!!
- Any feedback on the ballistics problems?
- Ghost Recon Network – Maintenance before launch and information about CB/OB stats
- Solo without AI team mates
- [Ghost Recon Network] – Maintenance – March 1st
- FINISHED – [Ghost Recon Network] – Maintenance – March 1st
- 1 week to go and still ubi are silent
Site with detailed map info:
Rainbow Six: Siege Wiki and information: (Detailed Operator and Map Information)
The Maps shared below will guide you with Breakable Walls, Breakable Floor Traps, Line of Sight Walls, Line of Sight Floor, Nearby Objectives and Insertion Points. There are Four Maps of the Location and covering each floor. If you have anything to add or share then you can post them below in the comment section. So without any further ado, let’s begin with the Location Guide
Where are all the Callouts and Camera Locations
- Last Stand Matchmaking FAQ
- Normalization FAQ
- Trial Version – FAQ
- Patch Notes Update 1.6: Last Stand – Trailer and Patch Notes
- Announcement Update 1.6 in Detail
- Announcement Intelligence annex #13: Taking a stand
Greetings, Agents! Here is the list of changes that will be implemented with the update 1.1, deployed on Tuesday, April 12th.
- Falcon Lost is a new incursion available in the Stuyvesant area
- You must be level 30 and have completed the mission “General Assembly” to access this mission
- The encounter is balanced for 4 players with high level gear
Go to the above Shadownet website and use your Uplay login info to access the social section of the game. You can see friends feeds, current missions, unlocks, and upgrades to the PALADIN. Keeps up with stats like kills, kill types, intel, HVT’s, all kinds of things. I currently have a Cell running called Ground Ops Assault Team (GOAT), if intrested drop me a message and i can add you to the cell, i just need your uplay name to add you to the friends list.
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist is the sixth installment in the Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell series of video games published by Ubisoft and developed by Ubisoft Toronto. The game takes place six months after Conviction as Third Echelon is discharged by the president Patricia Caldwell. She decides to form Fourth Echelon after a terrorist attack, labelled Blacklist Zero, and Sam Fisher is appointed as the leader to stop future attacks.
After the previous title, which featured a bigger focus on action, developers promised to bring back gameplay elements of the older games. Thus the players can choose to play in three playstyles: Assault, Ghost and Panther.