Category Archives: PC
Don’t get me wrong. . . . . Anyone who has played ANY Tom Clancy games on the PC have been waiting for a new Ghost Recon title for a LONG time.
Long story short, everything I loved about Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (GR:AW), GTAV, The Division, Rainbow Six: Siege MINUS everything I hated about all of the above.
Play Siege Free from February 2nd – 5th. Same weekend Ghost Recon: Wildlands open beta starts?
Click Here for details
- Dutch Elite- task force, looking for players
- Finally PVP!!
- Any feedback on the ballistics problems?
- Ghost Recon Network – Maintenance before launch and information about CB/OB stats
- Solo without AI team mates
- [Ghost Recon Network] – Maintenance – March 1st
- FINISHED – [Ghost Recon Network] – Maintenance – March 1st
- 1 week to go and still ubi are silent
Site with detailed map info:
Rainbow Six: Siege Wiki and information: (Detailed Operator and Map Information)
The Maps shared below will guide you with Breakable Walls, Breakable Floor Traps, Line of Sight Walls, Line of Sight Floor, Nearby Objectives and Insertion Points. There are Four Maps of the Location and covering each floor. If you have anything to add or share then you can post them below in the comment section. So without any further ado, let’s begin with the Location Guide
Where are all the Callouts and Camera Locations
Just letting you know that you guys still have a home.
www.clangoat.com is gone (maintenence of the site just became to much when I was deleting thousands of bots a day (our site is 15 years old) and only finding an active or new REAL member every 6 months or so. The forums here are still active and should have imported most of your login info from the previous ClanGOAT site.
Log in, and say Hi. Im working on allowing Sign-in from Facebook, Steam, Origin, and other networks so you don’t have to re-register on the site.
- Last Stand Matchmaking FAQ
- Normalization FAQ
- Trial Version – FAQ
- Patch Notes Update 1.6: Last Stand – Trailer and Patch Notes
- Announcement Update 1.6 in Detail
- Announcement Intelligence annex #13: Taking a stand
Greetings, Agents! Here is the list of changes that will be implemented with the update 1.1, deployed on Tuesday, April 12th.
- Falcon Lost is a new incursion available in the Stuyvesant area
- You must be level 30 and have completed the mission “General Assembly” to access this mission
- The encounter is balanced for 4 players with high level gear
Personally I think its a great game, however its going to be a while before i write an official review.