- Join the Elite Task Force!
- Update 1.4, Survival and Last Stand – FAQ
- Announcement New activity for our season pass owners
- Weapon balance in update 1.3
- Intelligence annex #11: Beneath the surface
- Announcement Improving the player experience – update on cheating
Greetings, Agents! Here is the list of changes that will be implemented with the update 1.1, deployed on Tuesday, April 12th.
- Falcon Lost is a new incursion available in the Stuyvesant area
- You must be level 30 and have completed the mission “General Assembly” to access this mission
- The encounter is balanced for 4 players with high level gear
Personally I think its a great game, however its going to be a while before i write an official review.
This update fixes some input issues with the UI, adds a few new UI features, adds army facts and trivia to the AAR screen, fixes a few audio issues and closes a few memory leaks. If you haven’t heard already, we are hosting a map building competition where we will select 3 maps as winners and include them with the game as an official map. The early review date has passed, but there is still time to get your map in by the Feb 1 submission deadline. There are several servers running the maps submitted for early review, so be sure to check them out and leave the authors your feedback on the workshop or our forums!
* Much of the UI and input systems have been reworked. This fixes numerous issues where the two systems would step on one another, such as when using text chat at the end of the round.
Here’s how to fix the most annoying thing about the PS4.
Op-for equivalent of the M249(Saw)
Compared to the M249, the RPK….
– has a lower rate of fire
– has less recoil and sway
– has a bit tighter accuracy cone
– has a slightly better sight time
– has a greater damage drop off over range
PlanetSide 2 PlayStation 4 Closed Beta, NOW LIVE!